A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Osmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Osmon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osmon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Osmon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Reicosky Osmon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine R. Osmon practice?
- Dr. Christine Osmon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Osmon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hazelwood, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Hazelwood Radiologists.