A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Papa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Papa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Papa, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Papa graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Papa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A Papa DO is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Papa practice?
- Dr. Christine Papa has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Papa practices Dermatology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Dermatologists.