A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Park, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Hyunsun Park MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Park practice?
- Dr. Christine Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Park practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Laguna Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA.
See Laguna Beach Internists and Laguna Beach Rheumatologists.