Dr. Christine Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Park?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 8th, 2010

Terribly Insensitive

After struggling for 3.5 years with a systemic disease frustration is an understatement. Dr Christine Park was one of the first docs i saw within the first year of my symptoms. Instead of seeing my symptoms as signs of a rheumatic condition, she dismissed them and didn't seem interested in helping me in the least. Upon hearing I had severe inflammation and pain in my lower urinary/genital bowel areas she suggested I "wear a skirt" and laughed. My husband and I left the office confused, angry and overwhelmed at the incompetence of this doctor.

March 29th, 2017