A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Pascual:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Pascual is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Pascual, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascual graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pascual has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Victor Pascual DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine V. Pascual practice?
- Dr. Christine Pascual has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Pascual practices Family Medicine near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Primary Care Doctors.