inactive

• Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 10th, 2013
What A Headache!
I really did not like this self centered doctor! She is very full of herself and I do not like being accused of things I have not done as she did to me! I have talked to other veterans about her and we all do not like this self centered doctor, she is more about what she expects you do do for her, then how she can help you, being the veteran! Terrible bedside manner! As a doctor she should have taken care of animals, not people! Of course I would be sorry for animals if she should ever treat them! No compassion for a human being! Is it possible to rate zero stars! If so that is what I rate her! She spent time with me, but time like that is like a visit to where the devil lives! In my opinion, I do not feel this woman has a heart! I definitely would not and do not want to see her ever again! Her nurse was fabulous, I wished she was the doctor!