A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Persson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Persson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Persson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Persson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Persson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Persson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Persson practice?
Dr. Christine Persson practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.