A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Pierre, First Coast Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Pierre, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Pierre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Claire Pierre MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Pierre practice?
- Dr. Christine Pierre has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Pierre practices Neurology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Neurologists.