A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Potterjones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Potterjones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Potterjones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Potterjones graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Potterjones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Potterjones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine Potterjones practice?
- Dr. Christine Potterjones has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Potterjones practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors.