A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Potterjones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Potterjones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Potterjones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Potterjones graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Potterjones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potterjones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine Potterjones practice?
Dr. Christine Potterjones practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towanda, PA and Sayre, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians and Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.