Dr. Christine Poulos MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Woodstock, IL

February 23rd, 2016
best ped. we've seen
Dr. Poulos is the best ped. I've ever taken my kids to see. I have three boys and she remembers them every single time and is very sharp and accomodating. I trust her 100% as she always does everything she can to make sure all avenues are explored and I never leave without answers. She's definitely the best pediatrician out there.

December 1st, 2015
She is the best Pediatrician. We love her.
She is the nicest doctor. She takes a good care for my children, followed up, knew the kids and remember them. She is accurate diagnosis and tell me how to care for the symptom step by step. I have seen many pediatricians when dr.Poulos is not available on that day but only her that I think the best for us. She is worth to wait. If you have to wait to see her, you will not disappointed. She is the best doctor.

May 3rd, 2013
** NEW MOMS**
I am currently pregnant with my first child. I was told by my OB to find a ped. that I like and have an interview with them to make sure it is the right fit. So that is what I did.I scheduled and appt, they give a 4:00 time slot which I make sure I take off work early and the husband is there with me to meet her. We get there and taken back to the room right away. Then we hear her tell the nurse "Tell them I am with a patient I will be with them in a little bit" We say "OK" Then 40 more minutes went by without ANYONE coming in to see us or check on us. The right thing would of been for Dr. Poulos to come in and tell us she is running late. I only intened to be there 10-15 minutes for the whole process. Which now i have taken off work and got nothing accomplished. As we were walking out a nurse stuck her head out the door and said "Im sorry, really sorry" Well I am just glad I didn't have a sick child with me becuase I was shown that my time doesn't matter in that office. So I would not recommend going there unless you are already in the "in" crowd!!!!!!!! So now I am off to find another Dr.

August 9th, 2010
we love her
Dr. Poulos has been my daughters doctor for as long as I can remember. She has been so encouraging as my daughter has grown and become a young woman (17 years old). I was shocked to find out she left the practice and we are desperate to find out where she went. We would love to stay with her. She has helped me understand ADD, helped me understand my changing daughter, and encouraged me as a single parent. She encouraged us both as we have ventured through life. We will miss her dearly.