Dr. Christine Puig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Puig?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Christine Puig?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

LOVE HER!

She did my Septoplasty and I couldn't be happier!

July 17th, 2015

Excllent!

I went to Dr. Puig for 4 years. Unfortunately, I now live in Utah, or I would still be going to her! She is excellent! She performed my rhinoplasty and the results are amazing! I have never seen a better or more dramatic before/after. She is also the best injector I have ever had. Excellent with Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse. Highly recommend!!!

August 8th, 2013

Mr

I would recomend Dr Puig to anyone. She reassuring prior to surgery and that means a lot. She answered all question and explained thing easy to understand terms Thank you Dr Puig

September 17th, 2012

Extremely unhappy and bewildered!

Dr. Puig performed my mini-lift to remove excess fat and skin from my neck, chin and lower face. A month later, she had to incise me, again, to remove more, as the first attempt didnt do the job. She said this was normal. I dont know, but the second scar left a noticable sag under my chin. I still have a jowl on one side of my face and there is a noticable difference in the shape of the left and right sides of my face. She does not contest these facts, but wants more money to correct these lingering problems. She hasnt done the job I paid her for in the first place. Now, she wants more money! Do you want to go through this?Does Dr. Puig think that her patients want and expect a jowl on one side of her face after a mini-lift? What's professional about demanding more money to finish the job!

October 28th, 2011

Best in Washington

I am another surgeon and Dr Puig removed a small tumor from my neck. She is painless, quick, pleasant and caring. Her training at the world famous Mayo Clinic places her in the top 1% in the nation in my opinion. I would recommend her not only to my patients who need ENT or facial plastic surgery but have recommended my own family members as well. You won't find a better doctor in the state of Washington.

May 25th, 2011

I had sinus surgery a year ago and Dr. Puig was great. She explained in detail what she proposed to do and how it would be accomplished. There were no surprises and NO pain. She called my home in the evening to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend her.

January 30th, 2011

Dr. Puig is an awesome plastic surgeon! I had my eyes fixed by her and I am so happy with the results. After several years of having droopy eyelids, I can see again and I look so much better. Anyone needing help like I did should go to her! Great job.

September 7th, 2010

Dr. Puig- Awesome

I have been a patient for 3 years. Dr. Puig has treated my allergies with some success. She performed a complete face lift with eyes and did a fabulous job. I look rested, 10 years younger and not at all pulled. Couldn't be happier!

January 10th, 2009

Post surgical bedside manner was terrible. Dr. Puig hardly discussed amy post operation results; instead she yelled at me about losing weight. Way out of line.

August 16th, 2017