A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Purington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Purington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Purington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Purington graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Purington has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Purington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Purington practice?
- Dr. Christine Purington has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Purington practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Primary Care Doctors.