A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Quatro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Quatro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quatro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quatro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Open Fractures
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Quatro graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Quatro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Quatro DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Quatro practice?
- Dr. Christine Quatro has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Quatro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Surgeons.