A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Quatro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Quatro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quatro
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Quatro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Open Fractures
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Quatro graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Quatro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Quatro DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Quatro practice?
- Dr. Christine Quatro has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Quatro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Orthopedic Surgeons.