A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Quatro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Quatro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quatro graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Quatro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quatro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Quatro practice?
Dr. Christine Quatro practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Hurst Orthopedic Surgeons, Hurst Pediatric Surgeons, Hurst Pediatricians, and Hurst Sports Medicine Doctors.