Dermatologist

2510 Gaskins Rd
Ste A
Henrico, VA 23238
804-282-4940
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Corporate Meeting & Events Planner  |  show details
by Robin Byrd on Oct 15th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Rausch and her staff was great. Her staff is pleasant and professional. Everyone there makes you feel like you matter and that you're not just some number in a file. I was very nervous about having MOHS again after a bad experience several years ago, but the experience with Dr. Rausch was nothing like my previous experience. She made sure I was not in any pain during the entire procedure. I have already told so many people about her and if I have to have any additional skin cancers removed, I will definitely go to Dr. Rausch.

|  show details
by Walter Young on Mar 18th, 2013

The most capable Doctor I have visited in quite a while. An exceptionally capable and highly skilled surgeon. Very friendly and courteous. I would recommend her to my Children and Grand Children. Dr. Rausch has a very cohesive and competent staff. I was at ease and relaxed throughout my entire visit.

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I found my office visit to be a very pleasant experience. The entire staff is professional and efficent.

|  Wonderful in every way!  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

From the first contact with the office staff to treatment, everyone evidenced sincere caring and outstanding professionalism. I was a bit nervous going in but quickly became relaxed. My exam was thorough and comfortable with exam rooms at a good temperature and procedures complete. I cannot recommend Dr. Rausch too highly - and her staff is the perfect complement.

|  Simply Outstanding  |  show details
by Terry L. Wettig on Mar 18th, 2011

I have been treated by Dr. Rausch twice for removal of basal cell cancers. Both were on the face--one on the lip and the other on the nose. In base instances, her office staff was both professional and personable and highly capable. Dr. Rausch was careful to explain everything about the procedures and her skill in not only removing the affected areas but in "fixing" the affected sites is simply amazing. Literally two weeks following both procedures and the scars are barely visible.

|  Very Professional and Intelligent  |  show details
by Kristi on Oct 9th, 2010

I felt very secure with Dr. Rausch handling my Cancer. She was very kind as well as knowledgable which was impressive. I wish she was my dermatologist for all skin issues and not just a surgeon.