Dr. Christine Rausch Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christine Rausch?

Thanks

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor in the state of Virginia! Thank you for your good work! My nose is now cancer free, thank to you.

Wonderful!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Rausch and her staff were wonderful. Being diagnosed with a pre-cancer/melanoma was scary, but they made me feel very much at ease! I would recommend to anyone!

If you need skin surgery see Dr. Rausch

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I love this Doctor and the Skin Surgery Center! They took such good care of me and I had such great results after the surgery that I could not be more pleased. They treated me like an old friend and addressed my every concern. They got me through what could have been a very difficult surgery.

Corporate Meeting & Events Planner

Posted on October 15th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Rausch and her staff was great. Her staff is pleasant and professional. Everyone there makes you feel like you matter and that you're not just some number in a file. I was very nervous about having MOHS again after a bad experience several years ago, but the experience with Dr. Rausch was nothing like my previous experience. She made sure I was not in any pain during the entire procedure. I have already told so many people about her and if I have to have any additional skin cancers removed, I will definitely go to Dr. Rausch.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

The most capable Doctor I have visited in quite a while. An exceptionally capable and highly skilled surgeon. Very friendly and courteous. I would recommend her to my Children and Grand Children. Dr. Rausch has a very cohesive and competent staff. I was at ease and relaxed throughout my entire visit.

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I found my office visit to be a very pleasant experience. The entire staff is professional and efficent.

Wonderful in every way!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

From the first contact with the office staff to treatment, everyone evidenced sincere caring and outstanding professionalism. I was a bit nervous going in but quickly became relaxed. My exam was thorough and comfortable with exam rooms at a good temperature and procedures complete. I cannot recommend Dr. Rausch too highly - and her staff is the perfect complement.

Simply Outstanding

Posted on March 18th, 2011

I have been treated by Dr. Rausch twice for removal of basal cell cancers. Both were on the face--one on the lip and the other on the nose. In base instances, her office staff was both professional and personable and highly capable. Dr. Rausch was careful to explain everything about the procedures and her skill in not only removing the affected areas but in "fixing" the affected sites is simply amazing. Literally two weeks following both procedures and the scars are barely visible.

Very Professional and Intelligent

Posted on October 9th, 2010

I felt very secure with Dr. Rausch handling my Cancer. She was very kind as well as knowledgable which was impressive. I wish she was my dermatologist for all skin issues and not just a surgeon.

Posted on July 31st, 2017