A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Reichl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Reichl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Reichl MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Reichl practice?
- Dr. Christine Reichl has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Reichl practices Internal Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists.