A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Resta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Resta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Resta, FACP, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Resta graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Resta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Anne Resta FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Resta practice?
- Dr. Christine Resta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Resta practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Endocrinologists.