A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Rinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Rinder, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinder graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rinder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Stowe Rinder MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Rinder practice?
- Dr. Christine Rinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Rinder practices Anesthesiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Anesthesiologists.