A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Robertsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertsen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Robertsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Robertsen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Robertsen practice?
- Dr. Christine Robertsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Robertsen practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.