A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Robertsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertsen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Robertsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Robertsen practice?
Dr. Christine Robertsen practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.