A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Rodgers, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Rodgers, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Rodgers FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Christine Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Rodgers practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Plastic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.