Dr. Christine Rodgers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
I'm not at all happy
There are better surgeons out there. Trust me!

August 25th, 2016
After losing over 120lbs during a two year period I was left with loose skin on my thighs, tummy and knees. I decided that after all the effort to lose the weight that I wanted to make the investment to get a tummy tuck, upper thigh lift and liposuction. This was a lot of procedures to undertake at once but I wanted to have them all done at the same time. I visited with a few plastic surgeons in the Metro Denver area to get a consultation. After a lot of thought I decided to go with Dr. Christine Rodgers at Denver Plastic Surgery as I was very impressed with her experience and how meticulous she was about every detail. I’m so happy with the results from the surgery and the ongoing care I have been receiving from her office, especially Katie Goodin, MMS, PA-C who I see for ongoing follow up appointments. Dr. Rodgers and her staff have been so wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr. Rodgers for any plastic surgery procedures you are considering.

August 8th, 2016
The awesomeness of Dr. Rodgers Denver Plastic Surgery!!!
I decided 20 years ago that I wanted to have a breast augmentation, now 20 years later Dr. Rodgers made my dream come true!!. It took me 1 year to make a decision, and the staff of Dr. Rodgers office was so patient with me because they knew this was a life changing decision. They were so through with every detail of every step of the process. Always professional, answered every question (even the ones I thought were stupid)!! I was nervous, and they made me feel confident, things I needed to understand they were there to help me, all I can say is it was the best experience I've ever had. I can go on and on but you will have to have your very own special experience with Dr. Christine Rodgers and her Plastic Surgery Team!!! If you want Plastic Surgery done right, she is the BEST and only choice. I have referred others I know to Dr. Rodgers for some of her services. I could not have had a better experience!! She is AWESOME!!!!

November 10th, 2015
My experience was life changing! Dr. Rodgers is the best!!!

October 12th, 2015
I was looking for a surgeon to perform my surgery and to be thorough in my efforts I researched for a two year period. I went to several initial consultations and I did not feel comfortable with how I wanted the doctors to perform my surgery. Just when I was going to give up my search I contacted Dr. Rogers after reading an article on her back ground and up-to-date knowledge in the field of plastic surgery. Based on the information I collected and after meeting Dr. Rogers along with her staff I decided to schedule my surgery. Subsequent to my surgery I realized I made the right decision. She is absolutely amazing!!!! In addition, so is her staff. I felt well informed in going through the procedure both before and after surgery. Her staff takes great pride in thoroughly checking how you are doing during your post follow up. I would highly recommend Christine Rogers and her pleasant staff if you are seeking plastic surgery. If you are like me and have researched for a very long time search no further you are in good hands. Any future procedures I will always go back to Dr. Rogers because I know she is fantastic at what she does.

July 28th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Rodgers and her staff were so wonderful and caring. I had an amazing experience!

April 20th, 2015
Wonderful!

April 3rd, 2015
Amazing!
Amazing doctor and very caring staff!

January 21st, 2015
Last year, my radiologist recommended that I remove implants that I had put in 13 years prior. I had some significant capsular damage, both my implants were leaking and I had breast distortion. I had a serious and urgent situation on my hands. She told me that over her career as a radiologist specializing in women's health issues that she had seen a great deal of different plastic surgeon's work in Denver and felt that Dr. Christine Rodgers was one of the most talented of those doctors. I had heard of Dr. Rodgers before so it seemed a perfect place to start my search. I met with Dr Rodgers a week later. Her outstanding reputation and the reviews I had read about her were clearly well placed. I found her to be caring, highly intelligent and clearly interested in my personal goals for the outcome of my surgery. Now that I am at the end of my recovery process, I can tell you that Dr Rodger's work is impeccable. The intelligent, meticulous and tailored approach she took with my body shape made such a difference in the beautiful breasts that she created for me. I am thrilled with the outcome and I feel so much more confident with my appearance. By the way, wait until you meet her amazing medical staff. They educated and prepared me down to the smallest details of what I could expect from my surgical experience. They "held my hand" every step of the way. This helped me feel safe and truly cared for. I feel so blessed to know this entire group of women. They made a remarkable mark on my life at a very scary and stressful time and I will be forever grateful to this practice for that! If you are contemplating any plastic surgery, do not look any further!! Not only will you love your look after your surgery, you will feel valued and respected all along the way.

January 17th, 2015
Great Experience
Great staff and Dr. Christine Rodgers is an amazing plastic surgeon!

December 27th, 2014
You cannot go wrong with her. I'm glad I did not let my gynecologist nor anoher plastic surgeon perform the procedure.
Got labiaplasty done by Dr. Rodgers. I recommend her over gynecologists or other plastic surgeons. Top notch.

August 7th, 2014
Very Happy
I was unhappy with my nose for years. I met with two other plastic surgeons and did not feel comfortable with either of them. After a little research I chose Dr. Rodgers. She and her staff are amazing and I am so very happy with my results!