A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfield
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rosenfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Rosenfield MD is a female Geriatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Christine Rosenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Rosenfield practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Burkeville, VA.
See Burkeville Internists, Burkeville Geriatric Doctors, and Burkeville Family Physicians.