A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rosenfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Rosenfield MD is a female Geriatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Christine Rosenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Rosenfield practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Burkeville, VA.
See Burkeville Internists and Burkeville Geriatric Doctors.