Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Ruemmler-Fisch
Dr. Christine Ruemmler-Fisch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Ruemmler-Fisch is affiliated with St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus, St. Rose - San Martn Campus and ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Ruemmler-Fisch has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Christine Ruemmler-Fisch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Dionne Lachey
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi14
Dr. Jerry Marty
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi37
Dr. David Mulkey
Pathology, Hematology, Cytopathology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi49