A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
- Oregon Health Sciences Univ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Shin-Yi Chen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Christine Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Chen practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.