A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Saad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine G Saad MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine G. Saad practice?
- Dr. Christine Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Saad practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.