A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Saad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine G Saad MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine G. Saad practice?
- Dr. Christine Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Saad practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.