Christine Saroian, MD

7040 Avenida Encinas
Ste 104
Carlsbad, CA 92011
619-682-6912
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Beyond Rude!  |  show details
by NT on Jul 23rd, 2014

I have never met or heard of a physician who was so rude and unprofessional as Dr. Saroian. I was diagnosed with a serious medical condition which is exacerbated by anxiety. I waited 50 minutes patiently at her office while she was with a patient only to ask her to approve a generic form of my lexapro prescription. (I don't currently have medical insurance so need to go with the generic form of all medications.) I asked her if I could have a minute of her time and mentioned that I have a medical condition. She instantly cut me off and practically shouted at me that "she doesn't care, I need an appointment". I can't believe how she spoke to me, especially since she's a psychiatrist (not that it matters). I would advise anyone to NOT see this psychiatrist. This isn't the first time she's been rude to me. She seems to flip a switch and snaps. She needs to take some of the medication she prescribes her patients.

|  Mean  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Too pushy. Does not listen.

|  Warm, competent and professional  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

I was very happy with the treatment provided by Dr. Saroian.She was attentive, concerned, and able to pinpoint my issues and address them directly.

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

I had to wait three weeks to get an appt with her, but she was worth the wait!She was very thorough and spent a lot of time with me. She was very knowledgable and I felt like I was in good hands.

|  show details
May 5th, 2011

I always feel attacked and criticized after a visit with her.