Dr. Christine Seibert Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christine Seibert?

Posted on May 13th, 2010

I found Dr. Seibert through a recommendation from a nurse practitioner who gave me a physical for a job I was about to start. The nurse knew I was looking for a PCP and, w/Dr. Seibert in mind, asked me if it mattered if the doctor was female (no) so she recommended Dr. Seibert to me. I'm glad she did because this doctor is great. She's very professional and her bedside manner is top-notch. When it came time for my first prostate exam, naturally I was very nervous during the first portion of the exam, but as it got closer and closer for the rectal exam, I became even more and more nervous to the point that I began sweating. Anyway, she could tell that I was nervous, but she didn't say anything and just kept doing her job and when it came time for the rectal exam, my nervous had vanished and she actually felt like an old friend to me.

Posted on November 20th, 2015