A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Seroogy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seroogy
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seroogy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Seroogy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seroogy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Seroogy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Meriter Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital (secondary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Seroogy MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Seroogy practice?
- Dr. Christine Seroogy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Seroogy practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
See Madison Allergists and Madison Pediatricians.