A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Sethna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Sethna is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Sethna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethna graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sethna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Bumatay Sethna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christine B. Sethna practice?
- Dr. Christine Sethna has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christine Sethna practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Nephrologists.