A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Sethna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Sethna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethna
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Sethna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Sethna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethna graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sethna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Bumatay Sethna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christine B. Sethna practice?
- Dr. Christine Sethna has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Sethna practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Nephrologists.