A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Sheridan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Sheridan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sheridan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Seidle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Sheridan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Christine Sheridan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Sheridan practices Family Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Harrisburg Family Physicians.