Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Shields
Dr. Christine Shields, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chelsea, MA. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shields is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Hospital and Chelsea: MGH Chelsea HealthCare Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Shields has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Shields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelsea, MA.
Dr. Nancy Serrell
Chelsea, MA 0 mi43
Dr. Wei Shen
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chelsea, MA 0.11 mi19
Dr. Branimir Catipovic
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Chelsea, MA 0.16 mi24