A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Shina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Shina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shina
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Shina, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Geriatric Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shina graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine S Shina MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Shina practice?
- Dr. Christine Shina has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Shina practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists and West Bloomfield Geriatric Doctors.