A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Shina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Shina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shina
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Shina, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Geriatric Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shina graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine S Shina MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Shina practice?
- Dr. Christine Shina has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Shina practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists and West Bloomfield Geriatric Doctors.