A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Sigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Sigal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Sigal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sigal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine J Sigal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine J. Sigal practice?
- Dr. Christine Sigal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Sigal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Exton, PA.
See Phoenixville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.