A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Sigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Sigman, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Sigman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigman graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sigman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A Sigman MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Sigman practice?
- Dr. Christine Sigman has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Sigman practices Internal Medicine near Ballwin, MO.
See Ballwin Internists.