Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
Excellent doctor - she answers my questions and makes me feel like she cares about me as a person

July 14th, 2015
Wonderful doctor. Very empathetic and knowledgeable. What more can you ask of your doctor?

June 16th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor who Cares
she is the best doctor. i have been going to her for 15 years and have recomended her to coworkers, family and friends all of them still go to her along with their spouses..

April 8th, 2015
Willing to answer any and all of my questions

January 6th, 2015
Listens and doesn't judge. Seems genuinely interested in my well being.

February 21st, 2014
Thorough and Aware of Diet Issues
Dr. Sigman is very aware of the problems that can arise from having food sensitivities or food allergies and those issues can contribute to other health problems. She is consistent in discussing weight loss and does so in any encouraging way.

January 10th, 2014
Does not listen
I went to Dr. Sigman for 10+ years, complaining of the same thing (fatigue) for the last 5+. Always made me feel like it was my fault because I was lazy (although she did use more polite terms)--what can she do for a woman who will not get off the couch? She did not explore or address what should have been, to her, very obvious contributing factors (medication, Vitamin D deficiency). However, If you are fit and active, I can imagine she would work overtime to figure out what is causing any problems your may experience.

June 5th, 2012
She's outstanding!!!
If you can get Dr. Sigman you are doing yourself a giant favor. She is so thorough in her exams, that if she says you are healthy, you ARE healthy. Personable and always has time for questions and answers - the best!!!!

October 15th, 2010
She is the best!!
Dr. Sigman is knowledgable, kind, and attentive. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen, and I never feel rushed when I'm th ...

May 26th, 2010
VERY CARING DOCTOR
DR. SIGMAN IS ONE OF THE MOST "CARING" DOCTORS I HAVE EVER MET. SHE IS ADAMANT ABOUT CERTAIN ASPECTS OF MY HEALTH, AND I KNOW SHE WILL TELL ME HOW IT IS, WHETHER I WANT TO HEAR IT OR NOT.DR. SIGMAN'S DIAGNOSES HAVE BEEN ON THE MARK. SHE HAS MONITORED MY DIABETES BETTER THAT ANYONE ELSE. I AM TRULY LUCKY AND GRATEFUL FOR HAVING FOUND HER.

May 17th, 2010
Not a good Doctor
Dr. Sigman is a very bad doctor. She does not prescribe medications properly and diagnoses incorrectly. Although my chart told her I was allergic to a medications ingredients, she precribed it anyway. She was unconcerned about this. She also misdiagnosed an illness and refused to perform the necessary tests to properly diagnose. I had to seek a specialist and had a 3 month recovery from a minor illness that would have gone away in a few weeks if diagnosed and treated properly. Be very careful.

November 3rd, 2009
Dr. Sigman's assistant returns calls the day I call and gets me an appointment when I am ill. Dr. Sigman is very easy to speak with and seems thorough with her questions and exams. She will answer all the questions I have even if I remember right as she is leaving the room. I am very satisfied with her "doctoring".