A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Skiadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Skiadas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Skiadas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Skiadas graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Skiadas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine C Skiadas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Skiadas practice?
- Dr. Christine Skiadas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christine Skiadas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and East Weymouth, MA.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.