Dr. Christine Sloop MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chico, CA

June 2nd, 2016
Dr. Christine is awesome. Really takes the time to show that she cares about your health. My wait was due to some confusion on the 1st day of her new office being open. Highly recommend this doctor.

May 10th, 2016
I saw Dr. Sloop instead of my regular Dr because my Dr had no timely openings. She wasn't concerned at all that I had already tried what she was insisting I do and it didn't work out. She is domineering and pompous. I will not be scheduling with her again.
Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry about this misunderstanding, and I'll be working towards better understanding your requests. Unfortunately visiting someone other than your regular doctor can cause these misunderstandings, and I apologize.

May 1st, 2016
Best doctor I've ever been to
This is the best doctor I've ever been to. She's knowledgeable, answers all your questions and really cares for her patients. She's friendly and you can talk to her about anything. She called me with my test results as soon as they came in. I felt well taken care of and trust her with my healthcare.

September 23rd, 2010
Most Caring Doctor Ever
She really cares about her patients. You can reach her even after the office hour with no problem. She will even go to the hospital to check on you after her office hours. You can't find a better OB than Dr Sloop. I highly recommend Dr Sloop. But she is always fully booked:)