Dr. Christine Sohn Woo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Sohn Woo?

Dr. Sohn is an exceptional Doctor.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I love Dr. Christine Sohn Woo and I definitely would recommend her to any one.I had a very good experience before, during my pregnancy & delivery and after. She always made every effort to make sure my purpose for the visit was satisfied ,any concerns addressed and always went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable.

Greatest GYN experience to date!

Posted on November 1st, 2009

Dr. Christine Woo made me feel beyond comfortable. She was incredibly kind, positive, laid back, professional, honest, real, and gentle too! I can't complain about a doctor with a sense of humor either :) I haven't had a better GYN experience; I no longer dread going!

Caring and accessible

Posted on July 6th, 2009

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Sohn. She is obviously well trained and professional, but beyond this she treats you with patience and respect during office visits. I had a scary complication early in my pregnancy and she gave me the information I needed to understand what was happening, made her self available when I had questions, and was overall very caring and compassionate. I can only hope she is present when I deliver!

Posted on March 28th, 2015