A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Stabler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Stabler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Stabler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stabler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stabler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Stabler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Stabler practice?
- Dr. Christine Stabler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Stabler practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.