Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Stanko
Dr. Christine Stanko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Villanova, PA, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatopathology, Dermatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Stanko is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Stanko has the following 3 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christine Stanko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villanova, PA.
Dr. Erin Santa
Villanova, PA 0 mi5
Dr. Daniel Walmsley
General Practice, Hospitalist, Pediatrics
Villanova, PA 0.02 mi10
Dr. Michelle Karten
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Villanova, PA 0.02 mi15