A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Stanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Stanko, Dermatologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Stanko, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanko graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Sue Stanko MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Stanko practice?
- Dr. Christine Stanko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Stanko practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Dermatologists.