Dermatologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Medical Review  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

I recently visited Dr. Stanko and Bryn Mawr Dermatology for the first time. I had a very pleasant experience. The staff was friendly, the wait time short, and Dr. Stanko really listened to my concerns. I would highly recommend this office.jenna N.

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
by S. Miller on Jan 10th, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Stankos kindness,gentleness, and thoroughness. I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing a professional yet friendly and caring Dermatologist.

|  patient  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

I am new to the area, and my family has a history of melanoma skin cancer. I've been putting off being examined due to fear. When I finally got up the nerve to make an appointment, I was scheduled to be seen by the next week, at Bryn Mawr dermatology! When I arrived, I was greeted by a very friendly staff, who put me at ease and assisted me for my exam with the doctor. Dr. Stanko was so personable, and informative, I felt confident I has made an excellent choice, in choosing a new dermatologist. After my exam, she also took the time to address a few other skin concerns I had, including acne breakouts. She was so understanding of my concerns, with different medications and possible side effects, we both decided to begin with a new skin care regime, and I was offered a free skin care consultation! She introduced me to Emily their skin care specialist, who suggested the best products for me. It has been about two months now, and I can already see an improvement, and best of all their products are so reasonable. I have recently received my biopsy results, from a suspicious mole she discovered during my exam, and need to go back for an excision. Of course I am nervous, but I know the professional team at Bryn Mawr Dermatology will take the best care of me. I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a dermatologist!

|  Medical Review  |  show details
by Sabelia Gerhard on Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Christine Stanko is a highly trained Medical Professional who delivers care in a kind, caring, compassionate manner to all of her patients which range from Pediatric to Gerontology.Her office is comfortable,and I found her Medical Assistants to be friendly, outgoing, professional, curtious and available to answer any questions pertaining to my visit.What I especially appreciated was the fact that her staff contacted me shortly after my visit to ask how I was doing.I didn't feel as though I was just a "number" sitting in a waiting room, but felt that her office staff truely cared about my wellbeing!! That made me feel special!!

|  great office! great doctor!  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr. stanko is so caring and gentle and so nice. her bedside manner made me feel like I was her only patient and that i was a top priority. her staff was pleasant, well spoken and they are all beautiful. I highly recommend her.

|  Amazing results!  |  show details
by Joan B. on Oct 4th, 2010

I went to Dr. Stanko with a rash I've had for years and no one could ever figure out how to cure it. She gave me treatment and right away I began to see improvement. She is really sweet and her staff is great. I would recommend her to anyone.