Dr. Christine Stanko MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2016
Not impressed; Office interested More in Cosmetology than Medical Care
Not appropriate for anyone seeking medical dermatology care. The staff seemed to lack appropriate medical knowledge and to try to push products.

December 30th, 2016
Not impressed; Office interested More in Cosmetology than Medical Care

September 9th, 2015
I definitely will not ever go back there! Borderline rude and did not treat effectively!

November 30th, 2014
Find someone else
Considering the very short amount of time a specialist spends with a patient, it's very hard to mess everything up, yet Dr. Stanko managed to do just that. She was highly condescending, did not provide any information on her diagnosis (that contradicted other physicians' diagnoses), and left me with no confidence in her decisions. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone else.

January 10th, 2011
Very Pleased
I was very pleased with Dr. Stankos kindness,gentleness, and thoroughness. I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing a professional yet friendly and caring Dermatologist.

January 6th, 2011
patient
I am new to the area, and my family has a history of melanoma skin cancer. I've been putting off being examined due to fear. When I finally got up the nerve to make an appointment, I was scheduled to be seen by the next week, at Bryn Mawr dermatology! When I arrived, I was greeted by a very friendly staff, who put me at ease and assisted me for my exam with the doctor. Dr. Stanko was so personable, and informative, I felt confident I has made an excellent choice, in choosing a new dermatologist. After my exam, she also took the time to address a few other skin concerns I had, including acne breakouts. She was so understanding of my concerns, with different medications and possible side effects, we both decided to begin with a new skin care regime, and I was offered a free skin care consultation! She introduced me to Emily their skin care specialist, who suggested the best products for me. It has been about two months now, and I can already see an improvement, and best of all their products are so reasonable. I have recently received my biopsy results, from a suspicious mole she discovered during my exam, and need to go back for an excision. Of course I am nervous, but I know the professional team at Bryn Mawr Dermatology will take the best care of me. I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a dermatologist!

January 5th, 2011
Medical Review
Dr. Christine Stanko is a highly trained Medical Professional who delivers care in a kind, caring, compassionate manner to all of her patients which range from Pediatric to Gerontology.Her office is comfortable,and I found her Medical Assistants to be friendly, outgoing, professional, curtious and available to answer any questions pertaining to my visit.What I especially appreciated was the fact that her staff contacted me shortly after my visit to ask how I was doing.I didn't feel as though I was just a "number" sitting in a waiting room, but felt that her office staff truely cared about my wellbeing!! That made me feel special!!

November 5th, 2010
great office! great doctor!
Dr. stanko is so caring and gentle and so nice. her bedside manner made me feel like I was her only patient and that i was a top priority. her staff was pleasant, well spoken and they are all beautiful. I highly recommend her.

October 4th, 2010
Amazing results!
I went to Dr. Stanko with a rash I've had for years and no one could ever figure out how to cure it. She gave me treatment and right away I began to see improvement. She is really sweet and her staff is great. I would recommend her to anyone.

November 5th, 2016