A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Stankovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Stankovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Stankovic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankovic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Stankovic MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Stankovic practice?
- Dr. Christine Stankovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Stankovic practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.