Overall Review

4.7

June 14th, 2016
I am saddened by Dr. Stewart's retirement from active practice. I have known her all of my adult life and have found her to be superior in her care approach, willingness to discuss concerns, accurate diagnoses and timely referrals.

April 18th, 2012
Love Dr. Stewart and her Staff
I feel really comfortable going to my doctor. She's wonderful. Her Staff Lori and Ava are great!!! Thanks!!!!! :)

December 30th, 2010
Dr. Christine Stewart ROCKS!
I have been a patient of Dr. Stewarts for a number of years now and have consistently been impressed by her (and the office) quality of care, professionalism, sensitivity, accuracy, thoroughness and genuine caring in service delivery. I never feel that she is in a rush as she provides the appropriate amount of time for assessing a problem with specific corrective action and discussion. I literally trust her with my life. I have recommended many others to this practice, not sure if they all "get in"...as she is very busy. Thank you Dr. Stewart & staff :)

December 3rd, 2010
Top Doc
Ratings say it all...takes as much time as needed, discusses treatments with and listens to patients, genuinely concerned for patients, focused on patient, but also nice.Staff is as good.

April 25th, 2010
My doctor for years
After a series of short-term, disastrous interactions with local doctors (all of whom thought I was hypochondriac) I was recommended to Dr. Stewart, who discovered liver and lung dysfunctions and has always listened carefully to my symptoms, instead of interjecting a diagnosis in 30 secs or less. She's now been my doctor for over 25 years and I'm wondering if there's another like her in the whole country. She's a gem!!!!