Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Stoltz
Dr. Christine Stoltz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stoltz is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Emory Crawford Long Hospital. Dr. Stoltz has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Stoltz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Stoltz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Lyudmila Tavrovsky
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi35