A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Stoltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Stoltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stoltz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan