A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Stoltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Stoltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stoltz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Stoltz MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Christine Stoltz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Stoltz practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.