Dr. Christine Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Columbus, OH

4.8

March 11th, 2014
Could not be happier
I could not be any more pleased with my recent breast augmentation! Not only is Dr. Christine Sullivan AMAZING, so is the entire staff!!! I highly recommend the Sullivan Centre!!!

November 20th, 2013
Dr. Christine Sullivan
My experience with Dr. Chris at the Sullivan Centre is and was great. She replaced breast implants for me 6 months ago and I am thoroughly pleased with the results. Her concern for her patients is evident with the follow-up phone calls after the surgery and the 2 in person visits I've made since then. The staff is professional, friendly and a lot of fun. I would recommend Dr. Chris to my friends and, in fact, plan on returning to the center for further work.

October 14th, 2013
Best Decision of My Life
I find it odd that anyone could say anything but the most amazing things about the Sullivan Centre and Dr. Chris. (Which she prefers to go by because she is just so down to earth. doesn't that immediately say something about her?) She and the staff are wonderful. They take the time to get to know you and exactly what you want. They do NOT push procedures on you or leave you with any questions or concerns like other offices I have visited. If you are looking for a warm comfortable environment and a female plastic surgeon who really understands what you want as a woman then please visit the Sullivan Centre. It will speak for itself.

My Experience
My experience with Dr. Chris and Staff has been nothing but exceptional. Dr. Chris listens to concerns and works with you to establish a plan of care. She took the time to explain the process and even met with me multiple times prior to surgery. Her staff is knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend this physician and surgery center to everyone.

Best experience!
Dr. Christine Sullivan did a wonderful job on my procedures! Not only was my consultation a pleasant, comforting experience, but the office staff also made me feel comfortable. Dr. Sullivan listened to my concerns, addressed the best path to my end goal and helped me to completely understand the steps from start to finish. She and her staff made me feel confident in my decision to have my procedures and were there supporting me through my recovery. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends!

tummy tuck
I was concerned with my post baby body and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Christine Sullivan. I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift surgery about five months ago. I love the results. I love my body and I love Dr. Chris and her staff. The staff posses the right mix of family and professionalism. Everyone was kind, professional and I was at ease from my first appointment on. I would recommend Dr. Chris for surgery

Dr. Sullivan breast augmentation experience
I found Dr. Christine Sullivan and her staff to be very understanding, compassionate, warm and inviting. I am an avid runner. Dr. Sullivan spent a tremendous amount of time with me discussing my desire for breast implants. I went on two other consultations and no other surgeon asked me about my goals as a runner. The others asked about exercise but Dr. Sullivan took it a step further and explained how breasts may have an impact on my way of life. After much consideration I did have a breast augmentation surgery with a very small implant. I love my shape. I fully appreciated Dr. Sullivan and her caring about me as a fellow woman and not just "another surgery". I highly recommend Dr. Christine Sullivan and The Sullivan Centre for breast augmentation.

July 24th, 2013
Breat Augmentation Revision
I had my original augmentation surgery with Dr. Chris 13 years ago. When it came time for revision there was no hesitation; I was returning to Dr. Chris. She listens while not trying to push anything on you and is truly a skilled surgeon. I am extremely thrilled with my results. My entire experience with Sullivan Centre has been exceptional. The staff is incredible. Everyone worked with me to pick a surgical time that was best for me and the follow-up care has been great. The staff is friendly while making you feel at home. If you live in or near Columbus, OH this is definitely the facility for all your cosmetic needs!

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Chris and her staff made me feel very comfortable. They encouraged me to take my time and ask lots of questions. I had several consultations before I made my final decision and they helped me make the right decision for me. I was extremely comfortable before, during and after my surgery. One of the main reasons I chose The Sullivan Centre was because of the surgical facility being located adjacent to the doctors office. Both facilities were very clean and easy to access. I couldn't be happier with my results!

May 29th, 2013
Breast augmentation
Dr Chris's years of experience leave no doubt that you have made the perfect choice. Equally important, she takes as much time as you, personally require. I never felt rushed...She answered each of my questions and concerns in an understandable manor that was both informative and calming...She is most remarkable and surrounds herself with an equally amazing staff. The Sullivan Center is large enough to accommodate any plastic surgery you choose, while remaining small enough to care on a veery personal level.

March 20th, 2012
Four Year Patient--Review
Ive been a patient of the Sullivan Center for roughly four years. Im a 35 year old working professional attending graduate school at The Ohio State University. I was initially apprehensive about cosmetic procedures because I thought these types of applications were only for women and I had bad experiences with different offices. However, I suffered from severe acne scarring and was determined to find a remedy for my problem. During the last four years Ive received bi-annual treatments of juvaderm injections combined with annual microdermabrasions. Im happy to report that Ive seen dramatic improvements in my facial appearance! The applications are cost effective, non-evasive and require no downtime. Dr. Mike and Christine Sullivan are highly skilled and reputable doctors that provide a warm and personable environment within their office. I would describe the Sullivan Center as excellent and I highly recommend this office to anyone seeking serious solutions for their cosmetic needs.

January 18th, 2012
7 years post breast lift --- and still happy!!!!!
I am a post gastric-bypass patient and lost about 140 pounds....while I was thrilled with the weight loss, my breasts became my most hated feature...I'd gone from a 44DDD bra-size to what basically looked like long, empty tube socks with nipples at the bottom, pointing down, and I was in my late twenties...and hated them. (I could seriously roll them up.) I thought I had no tissue left inside and needed implants. I had several consultations, and most surgeons were going to do a lift and skin-reduction with implants in one surgery.Dr. Sullivan did not want to give me implants in one surgery. She said that I would be much happier with the results if I first had the lift and skin reduction about 6 months before implants. I almost walked away, because I didn't want to wait 6 months for breasts!!! I did not believe I had any of my own tissue to form breasts. However, I needed something immediately, as I could not look normal in clothing or even wear a bra properly. Finances were tight, and it would be easier to pay for just the lift and save up for the implants....so I begrudingly scheduled without implants.Ok....first few months, I wasn't sure what I'd done, but suddenly, they just looked GOOD!!!! I do not need implants nor plan to get them. She turned the scary-looking things I had before into round, perky, large B to a small C cup breasts. I am SO, SO, SO glad I didnt' get implants at that time....because of all the maintenance and repeat surgeries.I scheduled an appointment with her today for a tummy tuck, and she was very excited to see the results of my breast surgery 7 years post-op. She said that most surgeons know it is better to not initially put in implants with such a drastic skin-reduction and shaping needed, but that they don't want to lose patients and will do it because that is what the patient wants, and that she has lost potential patients because of it....but she really believed she was advising me right, and she was so pleased to see that I was still happy 7 years later. I even had a "surprise" pregnancy afterwards, and I was even able to breastfeed a few months. I was worried that it would mess up all her work, but my breasts didn't change in size or shape much with that pregnacy, so I know I was lucky in that regard.So anyway, I admire her ethics in advising patients in what she believes is in their best interest, even if hard-headed patients like me don't want to hear it.... So glad I didn't choose another surgeon, and I am very comfortable with my breast size...I still can't believe she found enough tissue in what I started with to form what I have.