Dr. Christine Sullivan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christine Sullivan?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Sullivan was absolutely amazing! I felt like I could be completely honest with what I wanted and how I wanted it. She really trusted my opinions and I felt like my input was valued throughout the process. Not to mention that the entire staff at the Sullivan Center were more than accommodating. From the receptionist to the anesthesiologist, my entire procedure was AMAZING! Highly recommended!

Exceedingly Great Results!

Posted on June 26th, 2017

I worked with Dr. Sullivan and Amanda RN. Amanda was caring, precise and I have gotten the best Botox and Lip Filler results. I have had this done 2 previous times at another facility, but I will not go anywhere else than to the Sullivan Center. Amanda made sure that I was comfortable and that i was pleased with my results. I could not be happier!

Could not be happier

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I could not be any more pleased with my recent breast augmentation! Not only is Dr. Christine Sullivan AMAZING, so is the entire staff!!! I highly recommend the Sullivan Centre!!!

Dr. Christine Sullivan

Posted on November 20th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Chris at the Sullivan Centre is and was great. She replaced breast implants for me 6 months ago and I am thoroughly pleased with the results. Her concern for her patients is evident with the follow-up phone calls after the surgery and the 2 in person visits I've made since then. The staff is professional, friendly and a lot of fun. I would recommend Dr. Chris to my friends and, in fact, plan on returning to the center for further work.

Best Decision of My Life

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I find it odd that anyone could say anything but the most amazing things about the Sullivan Centre and Dr. Chris. (Which she prefers to go by because she is just so down to earth. doesn't that immediately say something about her?) She and the staff are wonderful. They take the time to get to know you and exactly what you want. They do NOT push procedures on you or leave you with any questions or concerns like other offices I have visited. If you are looking for a warm comfortable environment and a female plastic surgeon who really understands what you want as a woman then please visit the Sullivan Centre. It will speak for itself.

My Experience

Posted on September 4th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Chris and Staff has been nothing but exceptional. Dr. Chris listens to concerns and works with you to establish a plan of care. She took the time to explain the process and even met with me multiple times prior to surgery. Her staff is knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend this physician and surgery center to everyone.

Best experience!

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Christine Sullivan did a wonderful job on my procedures! Not only was my consultation a pleasant, comforting experience, but the office staff also made me feel comfortable. Dr. Sullivan listened to my concerns, addressed the best path to my end goal and helped me to completely understand the steps from start to finish. She and her staff made me feel confident in my decision to have my procedures and were there supporting me through my recovery. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends!

tummy tuck

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I was concerned with my post baby body and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Christine Sullivan. I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift surgery about five months ago. I love the results. I love my body and I love Dr. Chris and her staff. The staff posses the right mix of family and professionalism. Everyone was kind, professional and I was at ease from my first appointment on. I would recommend Dr. Chris for surgery

Dr. Sullivan breast augmentation experience

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I found Dr. Christine Sullivan and her staff to be very understanding, compassionate, warm and inviting. I am an avid runner. Dr. Sullivan spent a tremendous amount of time with me discussing my desire for breast implants. I went on two other consultations and no other surgeon asked me about my goals as a runner. The others asked about exercise but Dr. Sullivan took it a step further and explained how breasts may have an impact on my way of life. After much consideration I did have a breast augmentation surgery with a very small implant. I love my shape. I fully appreciated Dr. Sullivan and her caring about me as a fellow woman and not just "another surgery". I highly recommend Dr. Christine Sullivan and The Sullivan Centre for breast augmentation.

Breat Augmentation Revision

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I had my original augmentation surgery with Dr. Chris 13 years ago. When it came time for revision there was no hesitation; I was returning to Dr. Chris. She listens while not trying to push anything on you and is truly a skilled surgeon. I am extremely thrilled with my results. My entire experience with Sullivan Centre has been exceptional. The staff is incredible. Everyone worked with me to pick a surgical time that was best for me and the follow-up care has been great. The staff is friendly while making you feel at home. If you live in or near Columbus, OH this is definitely the facility for all your cosmetic needs!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Chris and her staff made me feel very comfortable. They encouraged me to take my time and ask lots of questions. I had several consultations before I made my final decision and they helped me make the right decision for me. I was extremely comfortable before, during and after my surgery. One of the main reasons I chose The Sullivan Centre was because of the surgical facility being located adjacent to the doctors office. Both facilities were very clean and easy to access. I couldn't be happier with my results!

Breast augmentation

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr Chris's years of experience leave no doubt that you have made the perfect choice. Equally important, she takes as much time as you, personally require. I never felt rushed...She answered each of my questions and concerns in an understandable manor that was both informative and calming...She is most remarkable and surrounds herself with an equally amazing staff. The Sullivan Center is large enough to accommodate any plastic surgery you choose, while remaining small enough to care on a veery personal level.