A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Sweeney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sweeney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Sweeney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Christine Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Sweeney practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.