A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Swensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Swensen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swensen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Swensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Swensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swensen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Swensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Louise Swensen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Swensen practice?
- Dr. Christine Swensen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christine Swensen practices Family Medicine near Hermantown, MN.