A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Swensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Swensen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swensen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Swensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Swensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swensen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Swensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Louise Swensen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Swensen practice?
- Dr. Christine Swensen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christine Swensen practices Family Medicine near Hermantown, MN.