A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Swensen is Excellent. Dr. Swensen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Swensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swensen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital of Superior
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christine Swensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Swensen practice?
Dr. Christine Swensen practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, WI.
See Duluth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Swensen, Dr. Tiana Swensen