A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Tan Cadogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan Cadogan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tan Cadogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Family Medicine Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A Tan Cadogan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Tan Cadogan practice?
- Dr. Christine Tan Cadogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Tan Cadogan practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.