A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Tazewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Tazewell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Tazewell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tazewell graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Tazewell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Grace Tazewell MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine G. Tazewell practice?
- Dr. Christine Tazewell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Tazewell practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.