Dr. Christine Teal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Teal?

January 31st, 2016

ONE OF THE BEST BREAST CANCER DOCTOR EVER, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

May 15th, 2015

Dr. Teal is an angel and you'll forget she's your doctor and want to invite her to happy hour. The patient navigator Monica is amazing and Inger her assistant will remind you of the next door neighbor who bakes cookies and lemonade. From the sweetheart at the front desk to Dr. Real we should call her this is the place for High risk patients like us !

February 24th, 2009

I love (LOVE!!) Dt. Teal. She is truly a gifted doctor, and made me very comfortable and not afraid. The problem, actually, isn't with her. It's with the GW Breast Care Center, which is the part of the center where you have to go for a mammogram. And actually, the radiologists and technicians are quite good. The problem is that the support staff have to be the stupidest people on the planet. After the radiologist told me that everything was okay, they just needed to look at my old films, I told them that I didn't bring them because I thought that since Dr. Teal gave them back to me, that they weren't needed anymore. I was given instructions by the radiologist to bring them back, which I did, and dropped them off accordingly, but the woman who is the secretary for that part of the office totally lost the films. Not only that, I was sent a letter saying that they needed to do a whole other diagnostic mammo, which is what I had gone in for. Realizing that it was probably due to the fact that the films were lost, I have been trying to get to the bottom of the issue, which, has been going on for a month. I realize that in dire situations, the doctors probably do the communicating themselves, but the support staff of this place are truly incompetent people who need to get their act together because they really are putting the breast care center in jeopardy of being sued.

September 18th, 2017