A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ternand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ternand
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ternand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ternand, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ternand graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ternand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Ternand MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Ternand practice?
- Dr. Christine Ternand has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christine Ternand practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.