A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ternand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ternand, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ternand graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ternand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Lynn Ternand MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Ternand practice?
- Dr. Christine Ternand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Ternand practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.